1)Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill I liked this book a lot. It changed the way of my thoughts. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” Napoleon Hill
2) How to Win Friends & Influence People , Dale CarnegieLearn the six ways to make people like you, the twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking, and the nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
3) As a Man Thinketh , James AllenAs a Man Thinketh explains and promotes the direct connection between what we think and the direction our lives take. Allen reveals the secrets to having the most fulfilling existence possible, and it’s easier than any of us could have imagined.
4) Don't Sweat the Small Stuff , Richard CarlsonRichard Carlson teaches us, simple strategies for living a more fulfilled and peaceful life. We can all learn to put things in perspective, and by making the small daily changes he suggests, including surrendering to the fact that sometimes life isn't fair.
5)The Art of Success , James Melouney James Melouney invites you to see the world differently—by walking in the shoes of 134 extraordinarily successful people. These billionaires and business gurus; sports stars and rock stars; philosophers, emperors, inventors, and saints have lived exceptional lives.
6) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. CoveyStephen R. Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centered approach for solving personal and professional problems. Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, service, and human dignity - principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates.
7) The Alchemist, Paulo CoelhoPaulo Coelho's enchanting novel has inspired a devoted following around the world. This story, dazzling in its powerful simplicity and inspiring wisdom, is about an Andalusian shepherd boy named Santiago who travels from his homeland in Spain to the Egyptian desert in search of a treasure buried in the Pyramids. But what starts out as a journey to find worldly goods turns into a discovery of the treasure found within. Lush, evocative, and deeply humane, the story of Santiago is an eternal testament to the transforming power of our dreams and the importance of listening to our hearts.
8) How to Live a Positive Life, Keith H. Maitland This book gives us previously unknown information about what it takes to live a positive life. It lets us know what we've been missing and why motivation in the past has only been temporary. It will tell us -What it takes to maintain a positive attitude -How to become relaxed and positive no matter what difficulty we face -How to change negative beliefs, pattern or ways of behaving -and much more. If we wish to lead a positive life we have to learn how to master the negativity that surrounds us.
9) Top 200 Secrets of Success, Robin S. SharmaThe book has 200 top actions to support living a more focused, relaxed and powerful life.“Sleep less, spend less, do more, live longer and be greater” R . Sharma