Don't look back...



LIFE IS SHORT. DON'T LOOK BACK. LIFE IS LIKE A RIVER. IT ALWAYS CHANGE. LIVE NOW. ENJOY THE MOMENT. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND NEVER GIVE UP. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE.  


1-Ignoring fame was my rebellion, in a funny way. I was insistent on being normal and doing normal things. It probably wasn't advisable to go to college in America and room with a complete stranger. And it probably wasn't wise to share a bathroom with eight other people in a coed dorm. Looking back, that was crazy.
Emma Watson


2-Everything happens kind of the way it's supposed to happen, and we just watch it unfold. And you can't control it. Looking back, you can't say, 'I should've... ' You didn't, and had you, the outcome would have been different.
Rick Rubin


3-Looking back, my whole life seems so surreal. I didn't just turn up on the doorstep playing rugby; I had to go through a whole lot of things to get there.
Jonah Lomu


4-The past is a stronger influence in the South. But I think everywhere you have this sense that the world changes faster than you can accommodate yourself to. Looking back and seeing how you got where you are is a useful way to combat disorientation.
Charles Frazier


5-The first time I made myself up, I was looking at my reflection in the mirror and it wasn't me looking back. It allowed me to do things I couldn't do as myself. I found out how powerful that was and how much that can mean to an actor.
Rick Baker


6-Don't look back and ask, Why? Look ahead and ask, Why not?  Neil Patel

7-Don't look back unless it's a good view.                   Tupac Shakur

8-I don't ever look back. I look forward. Steffi Graf

9-We ought not to look back, unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors and for the purpose of profiting by dear bought experience.                   George Washington

10-I tend not to look back. It's confusing.  
Walter Hill

11-Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.  Victor Kiam

12-Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present, it is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

13-Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There's nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day. Rachel Boston


14-Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future. Lewis B. Smedes


15-Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.      Bil Keane


16-A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. Marcus Garvey


17-You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. Johnny Cash



18-For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. Steve Jobs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...