I keep going ...I don't give up .


FREE SPIRIT


I have learned to be strong ,  even when I feel  like crying.

I have learned to be hopeful ,even if I have  every reason  to doubt.

I have learned to be positive, even when negativity surrounds me.

I have learned to be grateful even when I feel lost .

I have learned to be  peaceful, even I want to be  enraged.

I  keep going ...I don't give up  .

YOU ,YES YOU ,Keep moving forward ,Belive in yourself,Be  brave ,Be yourself,Stay strong,Don't quit ,Dont give up ,Stay focus .Live your dream .Live your life and  Keep going.






Don't give up quotes

#Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path. Phillip Sweet

#Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. Jack Ma

#Never, never, never give up. Winston Churchill

#If you really believe in what you're doing, work hard, take nothing personally and if something blocks one route, find another. Never give up. Laurie Notaro

#Never give up on your dream... because you never know what the Lord can bless you with. Kelly Rowland

#Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

#If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds. Jesse Jackson

#Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. Harriet Beecher Stowe

#The secret of our success is that we never, never give up. Wilma Mankiller

#Don't quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can't see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It's the one that makes the sweetest sound. Simon Sinek

#Write every day; never give up; it's supposed to be difficult; try to find some pleasure and reward in the act of writing, because you can't look for praise from editors, readers, or critics. In other words, tips that are much easier to give than to take. J. R. Moehringer

#I never give up on anything, because you come back around, and suddenly the thing you thought you'd never do is relevant. Joss Whedon

#Never give up, have the passion. Don't be afraid. Barbara Broccoli

#When something really matters, you should never give up or give in. Gordon Brown

#Never give up, which is the lesson I learned from boxing. As soon as you learn to never give up, you have to learn the power and wisdom of unconditional surrender, and that one doesn't cancel out the other; they just exist as contradictions. The wisdom of it comes as you get older. Kris Kristofferson

#I want to see success right away. And I want to never give up, never stop. Joe Nichols

#I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude. Yani Tseng

#My parents taught me to never give up and to always believe that my future could be whatever I dreamt it to be. Susana Martinez




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...