Power of love...


1-Love is an untamid force . When we  try to control it, it destroys us.When we try to  imprision it, it esleves us . When we try to understand , it leaves us feeling lost and confused .Paulo Coelhio

2-A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. Max Muller

3-Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' Erich Fromm

4-Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

5-Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.Oscar Wilde

6-You can't blame gravity for falling in love. Albert Einstein

7-Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. Ann Landers

8-Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. Loretta Young

9-Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Mother Teresa

10-The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Audrey Hepburn

11-I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Mother Teresa

12-You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
Buddha

13-Where there is love there is life. Mahatma Gandhi

14-I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. Martin Luther King, Jr.

15-Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle

16-Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. William Shakespeare

17-To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. David Viscott

18-Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. Martin Luther King, Jr.

19-There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand

20-Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. Jenn Proske

21-Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries. Corita Kent

22-Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. Mother Teresa

23-Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become. Johnny Weir

24-The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. Audrey Hepburn

25-You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens. Kirsten Dunst

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...