21... Smile...Quotes.. that... you... have... to... read...



JUST SMILE

1-A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. William Arthur Ward


2-Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. Paramahansa Yogananda


3-We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. Mother Teresa


4-A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. Denis Waitley


5-The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Thomas Paine


6-A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose. Tom Wilson


7-Smile, it's free therapy. Douglas Horton


8-A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles. William Hazlitt


9-A smile is the universal welcome. Max Eastman


10-Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt


11-When I look out at the people and they look at me and they're smiling, then I know that I'm loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems. Etta James

12-Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life. Yoko Ono


13-Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. Les Brown

14-I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. Leonardo da Vinci


15-Peace begins with a smile. Mother Teresa


16-You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness. Brad Garrett


17-Even if you're unhappy, just pretend that you're happy. Eventually, your smile will be contagious to yourself. I had to learn that. I used to think, 'I'm being fake,' but you know what? Better to be fake and happy than real and miserable. Evangeline Lilly


18-I love a man with a great sense of humor and who is intelligent - a man who has a great smile. He has to make me laugh. I like a man who is very ambitious and driven and who has a good heart and makes me feel safe. I like a man who is very strong and independent and confident - that is very sexy - but at the same time, he's very kind to people. Nicole Scherzinger


19-Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace. Christie Brinkley

20-Nothing can resist the person who smiles at life - I don't mean the ironic and disillusioned smile of my grandfather, but the triumphant smile of the person who knows that he will survive, or that at least he will be saved by what seems to be destroying him. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

21-Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart. Anthony J. D'Angelo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...