23 best Princess Diana quotes...


Princess Diana 






1-I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am. Princess Diana


2-Family is the most important thing in the world. Princess Diana


3-Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can. Princess Diana


4-Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. Princess Diana


5-I wear my heart on my sleeve. Princess Diana


6-I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams. Princess Diana


7-Only do what your heart tells you. Princess Diana


8-The kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased the journey. Princess Diana


9-I don't want expensive gifts; I don't want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure. Princess Diana


10-If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. Princess Diana


11-I'd like to be a queen in people's hearts but I don't see myself being queen of this country. Princess Diana


12-Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves. Princess Diana


13-They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody? Princess Diana


14-I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them. Princess Diana



15-When you are happy you can forgive a great deal. Princess Diana

16-I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that. Princess Diana


17-HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it. Princess Diana


18-The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other. Princess Diana

19-What must it be like for a little boy to read that daddy never loved mummy? Princess Diana


20-I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children, and feel that I am needed. I want to do, not just to be. Princess Diana

21-I'm aware that people I have loved and have died and are in the spirit world looking after me. 
Princess Diana


22-I will fight for my children on any level so they can reach their potential as human beings and in their public duties. Princess Diana


23-Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children. Princess Diana




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...