Happy girls are the prettiest girls...



#You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.Brigham Young 

#Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.                  Robert A. Heinlein 

#Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.Nora Ephron 

#Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
Oprah Winfrey

#A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Coco Chanel

#Women are made to be loved, not understood.
Oscar Wilde


#If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.Margaret Thatcher

#I guess at the end of the day, all women like to be appreciated and treated with respect and kindness.Sofia Vergara


#All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.Marilyn Monroe 

#Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.Anne Frank 

#It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. Leo Tolstoy

#Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. Confucius

#I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. Audrey Hepburn

#At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed to have the support system and the best family to really just support each other no matter what we're going through. Kim Kardashian

#Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people. Tena Desae

#Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.  Earl Nightingale

#Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. Helen Keller

#There are lots of people I admire and respect, but I don't necessarily want to be like them. I'm too happy being myself. James D'arcy

#Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It's the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps. Sharon Draper

#I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. Martha Washington

#The glory is being happy. The glory is not winning here or winning there. The glory is enjoying practicing, enjoy every day, enjoying to work hard, trying to be a better player than before. Rafael Nadal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...