Be free... Be free spirit


#The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them.Charles Bukowski



#The spiritual power of a woman is best demonstrated by her sacrificing her own spirit to that of a man out of love of him and of his spirit but then, despite this sacrifice, immediately evolving a new spirit  within the new domain, originally alien to her nature, to which the man's disposition impels her.Friedrich Nietzsche



#Other people will call me a rebel, but I just feel like I'm living my life and doing what I want to do. Sometimes people call that rebellion, especially when you're a woman.Joan Jett



#You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.Truman Capote

#My mother pretty much raised me to be a free spirit. Anything my father would say, she would tell me, 'No, it's like this.' Action Bronson

#Australians have a free spirit and an ability to think outside the box, and that is why I like Australia so much. Brian Schmidt

#I have fallen in love with the imagination. And if you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything. Alice Walker

#I'm a free spirit, so if I am with someone it has to be a man who understands that, and not all men do. Marisa Berenson

#Being young isn't about age, it's about being a free spirit. You can meet someone of 20 who's boring and old, or you can meet someone of 70 who's youthful and exciting. I met Fred Astaire when he was 72 and I was 21, and I fell in love with him. He certainly was a free spirit. Twiggy

#I'm a free spirit and that definitely comes from my upbringing, so it's definitely shaped me as an artist. Neon Hitch


#I think I'm like a free spirit. Bai Ling

#A few years ago, I bought an old red bicycle with the words Free Spirit written across its side - which is exactly what I felt like when I rode it down the street in a tie-dyed dress. Drew Barrymore


#We are too quick to put labels on things. It is my profession. I get up and paint. Everyone wants to put a label on it, but I am a free spirit, so I fight against that. Geoffrey Holder

#People ask why I always play crazy people and free spirits. I guess it is because I like to have fun. But I am more ambitious than your average free spirit. This job is hard enough that, without drive and hard work, you will never make it work. Lucy Punch

#I don't call myself a Buddhist. I'm a free spirit. I believe I'm here on earth to admire and enjoy it; that's my religion. Alice Walker

#I'm just really a free spirit. You gotta be like that. 'Cause life ain't that complicated. It's only that complicated when you make it that way. I just wanna wake up and move with the way it goes. If it's meant to happen, it will happen. Nayvadius Cash


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...