How to have a happy marriage?




How to have a happy marriage?

1-Don't be jealous  of your  partner. Jealousy is harmful to  you and your relationship.
2-Don't  discuss  hard and don't argue over  the little things.
3-Do not criticize (when you want to make a critic try to say a compliment before you criticize your partner).
4-Don't try  to change the partner's character . Accept  the partner as it is, with its value and defects.
4-Be kind. Support and  always love your partner.
 5-Appreciate each other and glorify for every success that he /she has.
6-Be imponderable. Give gifts. Do surprises and be kind with small gestures.
7-Spend time together ( games and sports together, walking, start a dance course etc.)
8-Read a book about marriage problems.

Happy marriage quotes:

#The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time. Julia Child

#There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again. Clint Eastwood

#I want a happy marriage and whatever it takes to achieve that. But I think the main prerequisite would have to be respect. He would have to respect me and vice-versa. And, that would be more important than being in love. I think respect really goes a long way. And he would have to keep me happy. And he'd have to be very, very, secure. Shilpa Shetty


#I've found a letter that was written to me from a girl who was getting married. And she wanted to know the secret of a happy marriage. I said - and I wrote back and said something to the effect that I couldn't - I had no magic formula. And I never sat down and thought about it, but everything just fell into place with Ronnie and me. Nancy Reagan

#I have a very happy marriage and friends who keep my feet on the ground. But looking for satisfaction in life is difficult. Maybe being happy is as simple as not being unhappy. Jasper Carrott

#You can't have a happy family if you don't have a happy marriage. Jeremy Sisto

#In a happy marriage it is the wife who provides the climate, the husband the landscape. Gerald Brenan

#That's my prescription for a happy marriage - marry someone who doesn't do anything similar to what you do. Maxine Kumin

#Ultimately, I believe the only secret to a happy marriage is choosing the right person. Life is a series of choices, right? Michelle Pfeiffer

#The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. Henny Youngman


#My parents' long and happy marriage was a great ideal to live up to, but a tough one. Olivia Williams

#The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don't find very often, then that is what love is all about. Bruce Forsyth

#A good marriage is different to a happy marriage. Debra Winger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...