Skip to main content

Beautiful and meaningful daily affirmations...





Peace and Harmony

# I Am Always Sustained In Love. I AM the master success consciousness made manifest 
by means of my Divine expression. I AM always sustained in love, peace, clarity and wisdom. My powerful life is Spirit’s expression of successful living in action. The infinite, powerfully flows through me in a Divine direction for the good of all. I live in the joyous expectancy of all good NOW! And, so it is!  

#I Am Peaceful and Calm. I am peaceful and calm any thought or feeling that is not peaceful and harmonious is now dissolved. I release all worldly pressures and retreat to a calm inner space where I find serenity. I feel renewed and energized by Spirit’s wisdom and peace that creates right balance in my life. I feel relaxed, confident and awakened to the totality of my potential being fully expressed every moment. I rejoice and give thanks for peace of mind and heart. I am peaceful and calm, and so it is! 

#I Do What I Love To Do Successfully. I let Spirit work in and through me to meet every need, solve every challenge and fulfill my good in expected and unexpected ways. Because I have surrendered toGod’s activity, the only power at work in my life, I am fully prepared to graciously accept what comes with every demonstration. I now, willingly let go, as infinite intelligence manifests its perfect work through me, and so it is!

# I Am Inspired About My Vision. I am inspired about my vision, enthused about its outcome and committed to my full creative self-being expressed. All of life supports my willingness to be authentically me. I right now, am attracting all the necessary opportunities for successful living. I am always in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. I accept this demonstration as my daily experience, I give thanks for it, and so it is!

#I Am Whole, Complete and Perfect
I am whole, complete and perfect. I am grateful for my
natural ability to attract loving and harmonious
relationships. I accept and expect an ever-increasing
financial flow of abundance in my life. I am thankful for
the limitless opportunities that I have to successfully
express my unique creativity. I see the perfect pattern
of my life unfolding before me in every right way. I
give thanks for the fulfillment of this truth now. With
absolute faith I release it and let it be. And, so it is!


#Blessed Relationships
I am united with all people in a complete and perfect circle. I attract people with a fresh and stimulating attitude. Everywhere I go, I attract love, peace and harmony. I am a rich blessing to all. I see each day as an opportunity to share love.

#Faith and a Positive Outlook
What I think about I bring about.
I expect my word to accomplish its purpose.
Right action governs my life.
I meet every challenge as an opportunity.
Divine intelligence thinks through me and brings out my greatest good.
I have plenty of time for everything.
I deserve and accept the best.
I surrender to God’s activity as the only power at work in my life.
With every delay a blessing is on its way.
I work efficiently and everything I do works out right.
Ask and it shall be given unto you.
I am heir to the kingdom.
Divine right action is always working in my life. Only good comes to me.
I am strong and confident. My faith carries me to victory.
The victory is complete.
I am beautiful, loving and powerful right now.
I know what to do, how to do it and I do it beautifully.
My good is being fulfilled right now.
I expect the best and the best always happens.
I am open and receptive to greater good and greater understanding.
I am a blessing. I am blessed.
The universe is always saying “yes!”
I see each day as an opportunity to share love.
I let go and let God.
I have an invincible faith.


Author: Pam MacGregor



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

1-Megan Fox (born May 16, 1986) is an American actress and model. Fox is also considered one of the modern female sex symbols and has appeared in magazines such as Maxim, Rolling Stone and FHM.


2-Audrey Hepburn ( 4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993) was a British actress. Recognized as a film and fashion icon, Hepburn was active during Hollywood's Golden Age. She was ranked by the American Film Institute as the third-greatest female screen legend in Golden Age Hollywood and was inducted into the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame. She remains one of the few people who have won Academy, Emmy, Grammy and Tony Awards.



3-Sophia Loren ( 20 September 1934) is an Italian film actress. Encouraged to enroll in acting lessons after entering a beauty pageant, Loren began her film career in 1950 at age 15. Aside from the Academy Award, she has won a Grammy Award, five special Golden Globes, a BAFTA Award, a Laurel Award, the Best Actress Award at the Cannes Film Festival, and the Honorary Ac…

SECRETS OF SUCCESS

How to Win Friends and Influence People
1. Don’t criticize, condemn or complain.
2. Give honest, sincere appreciation.
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
4. Become genuinely interested in other people.
5. Smile.
6. Remember that a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
7. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
8. Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
9. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.In our dealings with others, building them up shows we appreciate their contribution. The bond that results can help us withstand the pressures of our own day-to-day struggles. To get an idea of the sense of pride a new employee would exhibit from being a member of your team speaks volumes about their commitment to the company vision. Find out if your new hire cares about the organization by putting a hypothetical out there.
10. The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
11. Show re…

21... Smile...Quotes.. that... you... have... to... read...

JUST SMILE
1-A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. William Arthur Ward


2-Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. Paramahansa Yogananda


3-We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. Mother Teresa


4-A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. Denis Waitley


5-The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Thomas Paine


6-A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose. Tom Wilson


7-Smile, it's free therapy. Douglas Horton


8-A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles. William Hazlitt


9-A smile is the universal welcome. Max Eastman


10-Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt

11-When I look out at the people and they look at me and they're smiling, then I know that I'm loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no pr…