Muhammad Ali quotes..

#I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.


#He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. 

#I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. 


#Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.


#I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others.


#The man who has no imagination has no wings.


#What keeps me going is goals.


#If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize. 


#I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.


#Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer. 

#It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.


#Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.


#Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.

#God tries you in certain, certain ways. Some people are rich, and they believe in God. They lose the money, things get hard, they get weak and quit going to church. Quit serving God like they did.

#I said I was 'The Greatest,' I never said I was the smartest!

#There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.


#Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you.


#I don't have to be what you want me to be.
#My trainer don't tell me nothing between rounds. I don't allow him to. I fight the fight. All I want to know is did I win the round. It's too late for advice.


#My principles are more important than the money or my title.


#I've made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven't lived in vain.


#A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.


#I'm the greatest thing that ever lived! I'm the king of the world! I'm a bad man. I'm the prettiest thing that ever lived.


#If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.



#You can't keep your mind on fighting when you're thinking about a woman. You can't keep your concentration. You feel like sleeping all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...