I miss you...


My dear, grandmother.
The dearest person to me. It's difficult to write for  you; now you aren't with us physically .
 You have been very dear to me. You will remain a very important person in my life.
I learned a lot of things from you. You have  taught me how to love and how to fight in my life. You gave me strength and you gave me might. I remember all your advice that you gave me, to become a better person. I remember a lot of things about you. I remember your hands  when you touched my  face like  I was still a child. I can't forget your eyes, your smell when you  hugged me.

My dear grandmother, you were a very strong woman who has experienced many ups and downs in your life. When times were tough, you were stronger. But again you stayed strong till the end of your days. You know, you are a very special person for me. 

Now that the time has come for you to rest, I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. So go in peace, you’ve earned your sleep. Your love in my  heart, I will  eternally keep. Every time I look at the sky and I know that you are somewhere in the sky taking care of me.  Rest  in peace and quiet now. I wish  your soul find peace . Thanks for everything you have done for me. My love for you never dies.
 I love you ...




Grandmother Poem

I was thinking of love, and you came to mind.
I have many memories I would like to rewind.

Do you remember those days I would lie in your lap
As you doodled my ears, I would take a short nap.

I'm remembering the nights that we spent together.
You would scratch my back gently, ever so tender.

As I rewind a bit more, I am seeing much fun.
I'm remembering the fall and all the raking we had done.

So many leaves piled by the tree,
You would cover me up till I couldn't see.

Those are just a few of the memories I have.
Let's rewind a bit more to when I was bad.

I'm sorry for the times when I made you cry.
Looking back at the past, I'm not sure I know why.

I know as a child I was stubborn, selfish, and strange,
But look at me now, and how much I've changed.

I assume looking back, it's hard to understand
That today I'm quite normal, I think God lent a hand.

The ending is near, I think I've said enough!
I could go on forever, but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

All joking aside, I would be up all night
If I continued this poem and continued to write.

There are just not enough words to express all the love
Other than the words written above.

So I thank you!
From the bottom of my heart for loving me no matter what.

By: April Johnson             


Gjyshja ime e shtrenjtë . Personi më i  dashur për mua . E kam pak të vështir të shkruaj për ty ,tani që nuk je më mes nesh. Ajo që le mbrapa janë  kujtimet e bukura dhe dashurinë e pakusht që më dhuroje. Ti ke qënë dhe do të mbetesh një njeri shumë  i dashur dhe i rëndësishëm në jetën time. Nga ty kam mësuar shumë gjëra . 

Gjyshja ime, e shtrenjta ime, ti ishe nje  grua shumë e fortë që kalove  shumë vështirësi në jetë .Por përsëri qëndrove e fortë  deri në fundë të ditëve të tua. Nga ty më kujtohen shumë gjëra. Kujtoj duart  e tua  delikate   e të rrudhosuar nga mosha kur më përkëdhelje fytyrën sikur unë akoma të isha një fëmijë. Kujtoj thinjat e tua  të arta që tregonin  vitet që mbaje mbi supet. Nuk mund të harroj sytë e tu të mencur e plot dashuri,aromën tënde kur të përqafoja dhe cdo bisedë e këshillë që më jepje për t’u bërë njeri më i mirë.


Ta dish, ti je një njeri shumë i vecantë për mua. Më kujtohet cdo gjë nga ty. Edhe pse sot nuk je mes nesh për mua ti jeton akoma dhe do jetosh gjithmonën  brenda në zemrën time . Dashuria ime për ty  jeton dhe nuk shuhet kurrë .Më mungon shumë . Ta dish se të dua shumë e do të kujtoj gjithmonë si një gjyshe që falte vec dashuri dhe ngrohtësi. Do të kujtoj dashurin tënde të sinqertë dhe përkujdesjen që më jepje .


Sa herë vështroj qiellin e di që ti je diku aty lartë ,duke më ruajtur e duke u kujdesur për mua .Qofsh në paqe dhe qetësi tani. Shpirti yt u prefte i qetë. Faleminderit për gjithcka që ke bërë për mua.

Të dua ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...