STAY LOYAL...20 Interesting quotes about loyalty....

Fake people don't surprise me anymore Loyal people do. 
















1-I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don't ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something. Lauren Conrad


2-Loyalty to the Nation all the time, loyalty to the Government when it deserves it. Mark Twain


3-Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul. Mark Twain


4-Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that's probably the biggest key to success. Taylor Lautner


5-If you don't stand up to your fears, have bravery, loyalty, and you don't have friends, you'll never win. You'll never feel better about yourself. Luke Benward


6-Employee loyalty begins with employer loyalty. Your employees should know that if they do the job they were hired to do with a reasonable amount of competence and efficiency, you will support them. Harvey Mackay


7-You give loyalty, you'll get it back. You give love, you'll get it back. Tommy Lasorda


8-Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values. Ayn Rand


9-Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. Colin Powell


10-I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I'm not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person - love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship. Jennifer Lopez


11-Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love. Morihei Ueshiba


12-If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. James Herriot


13-Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It's the core of what I'm about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It's a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It's the biggest factor in everything I do. Tommy Mottola


14-You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate. Pope John Paul II


15-A person who deserves my loyalty receives it. Joyce Maynard


16-What I value most in my friends is loyalty. David Mamet


17-I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty. Summer Altice

18-Many of the qualities that come so effortlessly to dogs - loyalty, devotion, selflessness, unflagging optimism, unqualified love - can be elusive to humans. John Grogan

19-Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness. Edwin Louis Cole

20-The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. Michael Jordan




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...