GOD IS WITH YOU IS BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE


GOD is love .He is the great energy of the Universe.
Don't think that you are alone.GOD is always with you to protect and to take  care for you and your family .
DON'T  think that God does not know the things that happen around you or that he might make mistakes. GOD always knows what he is doing. Everything happens for a reason . He knows everything and keeps you and your heart save , strengthens you and  your heart and wants to learn from your mistakes. Never Lose hope.Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. Everyday is a new blessing
You will never be alone . God is with you every day of your life. God will never leave your side.He has a plan for you so believe that good things are coming to you in your life. God  has thought about you and your future. Just believe  and wait.

GOD IS WITH YOU IS BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE


GOD quotes:

#I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors. Joel Osteen


#So many times, people told me I can't do this or can't do that. My nature is that I don't listen very well. I'm very determined, and I believe in myself. My parents brought me up that way. Thank God for that. I don't let anything stand in my way. Chantal Sutherland


#I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best. Walt Whitman


#Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. Ralph Waldo Emerson


#Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world. Martin Luther


#I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be. Joyce Meyer


#Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. Leo Buscaglia


#After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world. Christian Dior


#We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls. Mother Teresa



#Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden

#Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time. Lex Luger



#I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me. Lil Wayne

#I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you're able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something... it's about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. Joyce Meyer

#God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. Edwin Louis Cole

#I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. 
Lil' Kim

#When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. Joel Osteen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...