The family is one of nature's masterpieces....


1-You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. Desmond Tutu

2-The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. Charles Kuralt

3-If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

4-The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Richard Bach

5-To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him. Buddha

6-Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Michael J. Fox

7-Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God's perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year. Joel Osteen

8-Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.   David Ogden Stiers

9-For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.  Christina Rossetti

10-I'm thankful to God for having a family that's been there for me. He's been there from the time I was a child to even now with my family helping with my little boy. It's worth more than words could ever describe. That's one of the ways I've been able to stay grounded is thanks to family and God. Ashton Shepherd

11-Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Margaret Mead

12-My family is my strength and my weakness. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

13-Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. Virginia Satir

14-The family is one of nature's masterpieces. George Santayana

15-I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life. Barbara Bush

16-In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future. Alex Haley

17-I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. Lil' Kim

18-At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed to have the support system and the best family to really just support each other no matter what we're going through. Kim Kardashian

19-Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question. Willard Scott

20-A happy family is but an earlier heaven. George Bernard Shaw

21-Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time. Lex Luger

22-Children are the keys of paradise. Eric Hoffer

23-Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold. Andre Maurois

24-I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. Jamie Lee Curtis

25-We love to be with our family and friends and I can tell you that lots of eating will be involved. Julia Barr

26-My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence. Charlize Theron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...