22 beautiful Marilyn Monroe quotes...


1-The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space.

2-Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.


3-I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. 


4-It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far. 


5-Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship. 


6-I restore myself when I'm alone. 


7-A man has a tendency to accept you the way you are, while most women immediately start to pick flaws and want to change you. 


8-I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. 


9-It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone. 


10-Beauty and femininity are ageless and can't be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won't like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour; it's based on femininity. 


11-Just because you fail once doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything.


12-For those who are poor in happiness, each time is a first time; happiness never becomes a habit.


13-Trying to build myself up with the fact that I have done things right that were even good and have had moments that were excellent but the bad is heavier to carry around and feel have no confidence.


14-There are always two sides to every story.


15-I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.


16-I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.


17-All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren’t.


18-If I’d observed all the rules I’d never have got anywhere.


19-I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.  


20-All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same.
21-Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. 

22-I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...