35 Donald Trump Quotes to Inspire Your Success...



1-Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

2-I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.

3-I'm competitive, and I love to create challenges for myself. Maybe that's not always a good thing. It can make life complicated.

4-I think Ronald Reagan was one of the great presidents, period, not just recently. I thought he had the demeanor. I thought he had the bearing. I thought he had the thought process.

5-As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big.

6-I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's where the fun is.

7-You know the funny thing, I don't get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.

8-Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

9-What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.

10-It's a blip, not a catastrophe.

11-It doesn`t hurt to get more education.

12-I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.

13-Everything in life is luck.

14-If you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.

15-A tiny leak can sink a ship.
16-When you are wronged repeatedly, the worst thing you can do is continue taking it--fight back!

17-Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to act effectively, in spite of fear.

18-Remember, there's no such thing as an unrealistic goal--just unrealistic time frames.

19-Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks.

20-I only work with the best.

21-Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here.”

22-Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser.
23-Leaders, true leaders, take responsibility for the success of the team, and understand that they must also take responsibility for the failure.

24-Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

25-Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.

26-Rules are meant to be broken.

27-Your business, and your brand, must first let people know what you care about, and that you care about them.

28-In the end, you're measured not by how much you undertake, but by what you finally accomplish.

29-Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.

30-You have to think anyway, so why not think big?

31-When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.


32-What's the point of having great knowledge and keeping them all to yourself?

33-One of the problems when you become successful is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people—I categorize them as life’s losers—who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be fighting me, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.” 

34-Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.


35-Partnerships must have loyalty and integrity at their core.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...