30 Inspiring Motivational Quotes About Success (Will Smith)


1-If you're not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I'd rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%.

2-I've viewed myself as slightly above average in talent. And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic.

3-I'm a student of patterns. At heart, I'm a physicist. I look at everything in my life as trying to find the single equation, the theory of everything.

4-Life is lived on the edge.

5-I want the world to be better because I was here.

6-Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.

7-The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school.

8-My first record came out while I was a senior in high school, which is dangerous.

9-When you create art, the world has to wait.

10-I've never really viewed myself as particularly talented. I've viewed myself as slightly above average in talent.

11-I love producing. I am loving doing that. I think that is my most natural space in the business. I just love producing or editing and that's where I thrive.

12-I've trained myself to illuminate the things in my personality that are likable and to hide and protect the things that are less likeable.

13-I had to focus and create a character in Bagger Vance, not just do my 'Will Smith' thing and get paid.

14-We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don't mean.

15-Traditional education is based on facts and figures and passing tests - not on a comprehension of the material and its application to your life.

16-If it was something that I really committed myself to, I don't think there's anything that could stop me becoming President of the United States.

17-So if you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready, and that is how I run my life.

18-I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.

19-You can cry, ain't no shame in it.

20-Whatever your dream is, every extra penny you have needs to be going to that.

21-A rapper is about being completely true to yourself. Being an actor is about changing who you are.

22-I know how to learn anything I want to learn. I absolutely know that I could learn how to fly the space shuttle because someone else knows how to fly it, and they put it in a book. Give me the book, and I do not need somebody to stand up in front of the class.

23-For me, there is nothing more valuable than how people feel in a movie theater about a movie.

24-And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy's sleeping? I'm working.

25-I've always considered myself to be just average talent and what I have is a ridiculous insane obsessiveness for practice and preparation.

26-I have a great time with my life, and I wanna share it.

27-I'm a student of world religion, so to me, it's hugely important to have knowledge and to understand what people are doing.

28-My school was 90 percent white, but 90 percent of the kids I played with were black. So I got the best of both worlds. I think that is where my comedy developed.

29-Well, all I know is what I read in the papers.

30-The first step is you have to say that you can.


  
WILL SMITH QUOTES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 16 Most Beautiful Women In The World All Time...

Top 28 Most Handsome Men In The World , all Time

7 DESTINATIONS YOU NEED TO VISIT IN 2017...